A child entering the school in Nursery should be 2 years or above on March 31st 2013 for admission in the academic year, April 2013 to March 2014.
The same criterion will be applicable to classes Kindergarten I and Kindergarten II adding a year, each respectively.
Admission from class I onwards will be based on the students Transfer Certificate and Result in the previous school.
The prospective students will be given an aptitude / entrance test. Based on the performance of which the child will be admitted to the school.
The assessment tests for Kindergarten and the Elementary school tests the child’s reasoning, cognitive, language and numerical skills.
Classes I-IV assessment tests are formulated to test the skills learnt in the previous class in English and Maths. General Awareness of a child is also assessed.
Classes V onwards the assessment tests the skills learnt in the previous class in English, Maths and Science.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:-
For filling the admission form online, click here
- Admission Form (click here to fill the form online)
- Medical Form
- Copy of Immunization card
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Copy of Passport/NRIC (Parents and Child)
- Transfer Certificate From the previous school (From class 1 onwards)
- Copies of previous academic records.
- Two Photographs of the child
- One Photograph each of the Parent/Guardian.
For further details send a mail to email@example.com