15th October 2018 (Monday)
* Handwriting Competition (Grade 1 to 3)
26th October 2018 (Friday)
* Orange Colour Day (Kindergarten)
31st October 2018 (Wednesday)
* Art Competition (Grade 1 to 3)
2nd November 2018 (Friday)
* Inter House Jr. Cricket (Grade 4 to 7)
* Deepavali Celebration
6th November 2018 (Tuesday) - Holiday
20th November 2018 (Saturday)
* PTM (Grade 4 to 7)
13th November 2018 (Tuesday)
* Recitation Competition (Grade 4 to 7)
14th November 2018 (Wednesday)
* Children's Day
* Music Competition (Grade 4 to 12)
19th November 2018 (Monday)
* Spell Bee Competition (Grade 1 to 3)
23rd November 2018 (Friday)
* Purple Colour Day (Kindergarten)
26th November 2018 – 30th November 2018
* Library Week (Grade 4 to 12)
30th November 2018 (Friday)
* Inter House Sr. Badminton
* Christmas Celebration (Grade 1 to 3)
For admission to nursery course the child should be 2 years and above on 31st March at the time of seeking the admission.
The same criterion will be applicable to classes Kindergarten I and Kindergarten II adding a year, each respectively.
Admission from Grade 1 onwards will be based on the students Transfer Certificate and Result in the previous school.
The prospective students will be given an aptitude / entrance test. Based on the performance of which the child will be admitted to the school.
For admissions from Nursery to Kindergarten, the student is tested in reasoning, cognitive, language and numerical skills.
Grades 1 to 4 assessment tests are formulated to test the skills learnt in the previous class in English and Maths. General Awareness of a child is also assessed.
Grade 5 onwards the assessment tests are based on the skills learnt in the previous class in English, Maths and Science.
read more >>